Maritime Optima AS was established in April 2018 and currently has 15 employees. We are a group that thrives together. We are based in new, modern, maritime-inspired premises in central Oslo (in the Vika Atrium). The company is solidly financed by the founders, shipping investors, and other external investors. Every day we have a delicious and almost entirely free lunch and access to newly refurbished training rooms (for free).
We develop and distribute two software products:
- ShipIntel; is a modular team SaaS software for those working in the maritime industry
- ShipAtlas; is a SaaS application for anyone interested in tracking vessels.
ShipAtlas was launched in August 2020 as an MVP product on the web. In February 2022, we had an integrated mobile and web store. In June 2022, we created a new mobile design; during the autumn of 2022, we created a new design on the web. Today, ShipAtlas has close to 150,000 users.
We launched ShipIntel in October 2022, and ShipIntel offers 10 modules. ShipIntel is growing very rapidly.
- Both products are based on real-time Big Data (AIS), and we use many exciting new technologies and algorithms to help maritime decision-makers make better decisions.
- Both products are born global.
- Both products are Freemium Business concepts.
- Both products are growing rapidly.
- Both products are developed based on user feedback.
Today we are a team of 4 people doing marketing, customer success, and sales of both products, and we want to strengthen our team. You will be working with both products; ShipIntel and ShipAtlas.
We are looking for a person who has 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Has a great interest in marketing of SaaS software and is up-to-date on trends and technologies, and is hungry to learn and stay up-to-date
- Know how to set up landing pages for various marketing campaigns, including content production like; images, photos, and text.
- Are familiar with using CMS tools, preferably Webflow.
- Enjoy shooting and editing photos, and know how to create gif files and videos for marketing campaigns and e-mails.
- Know how to use LinkedIn for businesses (Ads, posts, groups, events, etc.)
- Know how to write and create content ads in digital shipping magazines
- Know how to set up marketing campaigns on different SoMe platforms such as LinkedIn and Youtube
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral) since all the marketing communication takes place in English)
- We are using Intercom.io and HubSpot for marketing, customer success, and sales. So it is a huge advantage if you are familiar with working with these tools.
- Know how to work with keyword optimization (SEO/SEM)
- Knowledge of the maritime industry is a big plus.
As a part of a team and a start-up, you need to be flexible on type of work and responsibilities, but this will be included in your work:
- Make a communication strategy together with the team
- Make a SOME strategy together with the team
- Executing our LinkedIn and SoMe strategy
- Setting up landing pages for different marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining our web sites
- Running SEO analyses and setting up marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for executing our inbound marketing strategy
- Assist producing content for blogposts, shooting photos, making images and setting up content marketing campaigns.
We are still a start-up, so we want a person who:
- Has excellent working capacity and a strong desire to succeed
- Takes on initiatives and thrives on achieving results
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Usually in a good mood
What can we offer?
- Be a part of an exciting and innovative working environment with ambitions to achieve something cool (globally). We want to make a difference.
- Healthy and good lunches, training facilities, chess tournaments, and monthly social gatherings.
- Competitive salaries and working conditions, bonus schemes, and an opportunity to participate in a share options program.
- We put effort into facilitating continuous professional development